OhThisClassroomGlows

Create, Be Curious, Learn, have Fun and GLOW

THANK YOU!

on September 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your support. I have had nothing but positive feedback regarding this blog. 100% of the 2015-16 parents logged on to read this blog at some point and we have many other followers who have joined us on this journey. It is an awesome time to be a blogger with so many great, forward thinking followers. 🙂

The new school year will begin in a few short days. Many students (and parents) will move onto new classrooms. I wish you so much success! I hope that you will continue to stay connected and stop in to visit and see what we are up to, whether it is digitally or physically!

This coming school year I will continue to blog, continue to welcome many more  followers. I have plans for student voice to be more visible – perhaps with students each having their own blogs inside of our Oh This Classroom Glows blog. We will continue to grow, learn, discover and wonder together this year. I can’t wait to see what the year will bring as I continue to share our learning in this way as well as many others.

Thank you. Thank you for being such great followers!

Welcome 2016-2017 School Year, we have been waiting for you.

September

This is the month to…

go apple picking

celebrate the beginning of sweater weather

collect leaves and create art

rejoice in the crisp fall air

~Mrs. Thomas

2 Responses to “THANK YOU!”

1. Tom Skinner says:

September sounds like a fun month for your new students, enjoy!

2. Kristin Dulay says:

Quintin is so excited and can’t wait to be back at school!! I look forward to another school year of posts! I truly appreciate the effort as it keeps us parents connected and informed, as well as giving the students an outlet to express themselves.