OhThisClassroomGlows

Create, Be Curious, Learn, have Fun and GLOW

Be A Digital Volunteer!

on May 19, 2016

You may have noticed I have encouraged all of you, our loyal followers to be Digital Volunteers. Every day we need volunteers in our classroom. They contribute so much to our learning, classroom and our environment. Luckily for the students of Room 122, we have some of the BEST (and most active) volunteers! As a working mom myself, I am always looking for ways to get involved in my child’s classroom, even though I can not volunteer IN his classroom. So, I make playdoh  my mom makes playdoh (Thanks mom!). Room 122 now has an amazing way for parents, relatives and friends (the Mayor) to volunteer. You can all be Digital Volunteers. It’s really easy:

1. Follow our Blog by subscribing with your e-mail (It’s on the right side of our blog). That way you receive an e-mail with our new blog post and don’t have to keep remembering to check in to see what is happening. You don’t want to miss anything!!
  2. Comment! When you read a blog post there will be an option at the end to comment. Comment away followers (and people checking in too). Room 122 students really, really, really, really love reading the comments. Especially the ones from their parents. It is the sweetest thing to see their faces light up and smile. I think it makes the school home connection so much stronger.

Thank You!

***Everyone did a video, unfortunately I couldn’t post all of them. However, there may be a bloopers video in our future! Room 122 students are funny, cute and loooooove being on camera!!***

7 Responses to “Be A Digital Volunteer!”

1. Vycki Atallah says:

Awesome job, Gus, Ryland, Guiseppe, Kevin, Teija, and Meadow!! Great work Team Montrose 👀

2. Tamara says:

🎥🎞 great videos!!!!!

3. Amber Fernie says:

Wow! Excellent videos! The kids in room 122 did a better job than I could have done. Keep the blog posts coming!

4. Shale Reider says:

Thanks for the instructions

5. Frank Chiappetta says:

Great job !!!! Awesome videos!!

6. Mr. Stefaniuk says:

Montrose School is a big part of the River Heights community in the City of Winnipeg. I love to see our families stay after school. Moms & dads visit while their children play before heading home. The playground comes alive after dinner with so many soccer players – it’s great!

7. Rossing Fam says:

Love the instructions. I’ve subscribed!! <3 You all do not cease to amaze me!!!